Home Posts RSS Comments RSS Edit
So glad you guys took some time off to celebrate your birthday! Looks like you had a really fun time. Thanks for sharing the pics.Love,Mom Vicki
OMG...I love the Phantom of the Opera!!!! I've seen it 3 times. How was it??? I wish Mike had patients to sit through something like that. Glad you had fun!!
Looks like you guys had alot of fun!!Your hair has gotten so long you look so great!Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So glad you guys took some time off to celebrate your birthday! Looks like you had a really fun time. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Love,
Mom Vicki
OMG...I love the Phantom of the Opera!!!! I've seen it 3 times. How was it??? I wish Mike had patients to sit through something like that. Glad you had fun!!
Looks like you guys had alot of fun!!Your hair has gotten so long you look so great!Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment